Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock
- 11 Interfaces - 5 USB 3.0, 2 Thunderbolt 3, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm audio, HDMI 2.0 port, SD Card slot
- Computer Charging Port - the main Thunderbolt 3 port will power any computer that accepts charging over Thunderbolt 3 (no need to connect your power supply!)
- 87 watts of power delivery that a MacBook Pro 15-inch requires to operate and charge
- USB Charging Port - the front panel USB port can charge any IOS device, or other devices that charge via USB. Ultimate convenience as no need to connect your computer.
- 40GBps Thunderbolt 3 interface, supports daisy chain connection of additional devices
- Supports up to 2 4k devices - one via HDMI and the other via Thunderbolt 3 port
- Backwards compatibility with Thunderbolt 2 devices (when used with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter)
Windows computers require the latest firmware (BIOS) and other drivers to support this product. Check with your computer manufacturer for update information.
Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb) or Gen 2 (10Gb) devices when connected with proper cable or adapter (sold separately).
Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports Thunderbolt 3 devices natively. Also supports Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices on Macs when used with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter, sold separately.
Full data transfer speed and power delivery capabilities require the use of the included or comparable Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable (which also supports all laptop power deliveries). Please be aware that some other cables support only lower data transfer speeds (20Gbps) and/or power delivery capabilities (60W).
When used with a Mac with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports, the Echo 11 Dock does not provide power delivery to charge the computer, the second Thunderbolt 3 port does not support USB devices, and only one 4K monitor is supported.
Sonnet Echo™ 11 Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock
Thunderbolt 3 x 2 | USB 3.0 x 5 | Gigabit Ethernet | HDMI 2.0 | Combo Audio
SD Card Reader | Dual 4K Display Support | 87W Power Delivery
The Sonnet Echo 11 is the ideal workflow solution certified for any Mac® or Windows®(1) computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
With just one cable you can access all your peripherals - printers, keyboard, mouse, external hard drive, phone, up to two 4k displays - the list is endless! Simply connect your devices with their supplied cables to the Sonnet dock and connect your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable. Presto! Seamless accessibility - no time wasted plugging in and unplugging cables.
Connect one 4K Display or Two
Connect one HDMI display to the Echo 11 dock’s HDMI port, and another(6) display to its second Thunderbolt 3 port. Compatible display interface types that can be connected to the dock via the second Thunderbolt 3 port include:
• Thunderbolt 3 – Thunderbolt 3 cable
• DisplayPort – USB-C to DisplayPort cable or adapter
• Mini DisplayPort – USB-C to mini DisplayPort cable or adapter
• HDMI – USB-C to HDMI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• DVI – USB-C to DVI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• Dual-Link DVI – USB-C to HDMI adapter + HDMI to Dual-Link DVI adapter
• VGA – USB-C to VGA cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• USB-C/DisplayPort – USB-C cable with 4K video support
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: ECHO-DK11-TB3
- Product Type: Thunderbolt Dock