128.0GB OWC Memory Upgrade Kit
- Top grade chips and components - Each memory module is manufactured with the best parts to meet or exceed OEM specifications.
- Guaranteed compatibility - We guarantee that each system specific chip will work with its corresponding Apple Mac computer.
- Lifetime Warranty - All memory modules come with a limited lifetime warranty.
4 x 32.0GB PC3-10600 DDR3 ECC Registered 1333MHz 240 Pin
100% Mac Compatible Memory
We proudly provide top quality memory solutions for Mac desktops, laptops and servers. All our memory products are manufactured using DRAM from leading manufacturers and built to industry standard specifications. All memory modules are 100% tested for guaranteed compatibility and reliability with your Apple Mac.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: OWC1333D3Z3M128
- Product Type: Mac Memory
|Compatibility - This memory is compatible with the following Apple Mac systems:|
Mac Pro (Late 2013) Model ID: MacPro6,1
|Module Size||4 X 32GB|
|Type||DDR3 ECC Registered|
|Speed||1333MHz (PC3 10600)|
|Pins||240 Pin SDRAM DIMM|
- Size: 32GB (32768MB)
- 240-pin SDRAM DIMM
- 2048M x 72, Quad Rank ECC Memory Module
- Data Rate = 1333MHz
- Module Bandwidth 10.6GB/s
- CAS 9-9-9-24
- Voltage 1.5V
- Apple Specified Thermal Sensor*
- RoHS Certified
- OWC Memory Lifetime Limited Warranty including Advanced Replacement Program
OWC Memory for Mac Pro 2013 fully meets Apple's specifications with special attention to proper thermal specifications.
Apple Mac Pro 2013 models utilizes ECC non-Registered for 4GB and 8GB per slot options and ECC Registered for 16GB (and larger) per slot options. Any existing 4GB and 8GB ECC non-Registered modules cannot be mixed with 16GB and larger ECC-Registered modules and will need to be removed in order to utilize these higher density memory upgrade options.
Special 32GB module use information: Due to processor design and memory architectures, 32GB module utilization occurs at a bus speed of 1066MHz with Apple Mac Pro 2013 E5-16XXv2 4-Core, 6-Core, and 8-Core processor equipped models, 800MHz with factory 12-Core or after-market E5-26XX equipped models. Utilization of 2 or more 32GB modules minimum is recommended and utilization of overall performance with applications and workflows able to utilize higher available memory remains exceptional.