Sonnet Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express 3.0 Card
Dual-port, 10GBASE-T 10 Gigabit Ethernet, x4 PCI Express 3.0 adapter card, supports jumbo packets, LRO, and port failover. Optimized for Thunderbolt.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: G10E-2X-E3
- Product Type: PCIe Card
- Adds 10GbE Connectivity to Mac Pro Towers, Windows PCs, and Linux Servers - Powerfully simple way to add high-performance 10GbE connectivity to your computer with PCIe slots
- Optimized for Thunderbolt™ - Ideal for use in Sonnet's Echo™ Express and xMac™ Thunderbolt-to-PCIe card expansion systems
- Cost Effective - Connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively
- Simple Setup - Low-profile x4 PCI Express® 3.0 card installs into an available slot, and after a simple driver installation, configures through OS X Network control panel or Windows Device Manager
- Supports Transparent Failover - Keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming) - Increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain(1)
|G10E-2X-E3||Presto 10GbE 10GBASE-T Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCI Express 3.0 Card|
|Form Factor||Low-profile PCIe computer card|
|Bus Interface||PCI Express v3.0, x4|
5GBASE-T(3), 2.5GBASE-T(3), 100BASE-T
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 15872 bytes (jumbo frames)|
- Mac Pro, PC desktop, or server with full-height or low-profile PCIe slots
- OS X 10.8.5+
- macOS High Sierra compatible
- 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7; Server 2016, 2012, 2008
Mac or PC via a Thunderbolt-to-PCIe Card Expansion System
- Switch/router must support link aggregation (teaming) and ports must be configured for link aggregation. Windows 10 teaming requires Creator's update, version 1703 or greater.
- Package includes both low-profile and full-height mounting brackets.
- Feature to be added in a future firmware release to support Windows and Linux