Sonnet Echo 11 Thunderbolt 3 Dock
Sonnet Echo™ 11 Thunderbolt™ 3 Dock
Thunderbolt 3 x 2 | USB 3.0 x 5 | Gigabit Ethernet | HDMI 2.0 | Combo Audio
SD Card Reader | Dual 4K Display Support | 87W Power Delivery
The Sonnet Echo 11 is the ideal workflow solution certified for any Mac® or Windows®(1) computer with a Thunderbolt 3 port.
With just one cable you can access all your peripherals - printers, keyboard, mouse, external hard drive, phone, up to two 4k displays - the list is endless! Simply connect your devices with their supplied cables to the Sonnet dock and connect your computer with the included Thunderbolt 3 cable. Presto! Seamless accessibility - no time wasted plugging in and unplugging cables.
- 11 Interfaces - 5 USB 3.0, 2 Thunderbolt 3, Gigabit Ethernet, 3.5mm audio, HDMI 2.0 port, SD Card slot
- Computer Charging Port - the main Thunderbolt 3 port will power any computer that accepts charging over Thunderbolt 3 (no need to connect your power supply!)
- 87 watts of power delivery that a MacBook Pro 15-inch requires to operate and charge
- USB Charging Port - the front panel USB port can charge any IOS device, or other devices that charge via USB. Ultimate convenience as no need to connect your computer.
- 40GBps Thunderbolt 3 interface, supports daisy chain connection of additional devices
- Supports up to 2 4k devices - one via HDMI and the other via Thunderbolt 3 port
- Backwards compatibility with Thunderbolt 2 devices (when used with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
Connect a 4K Display or Two
Connect one HDMI display to the Echo 11 dock’s HDMI port, and another(6) display to its second Thunderbolt 3 port. Display interface types that can be connected to the dock via the second Thunderbolt 3 port include:
• Thunderbolt 3 – Thunderbolt 3 cable
• DisplayPort – USB-C to DisplayPort cable or adapter
• Mini DisplayPort – USB-C to mini DisplayPort cable or adapter
• HDMI – USB-C to HDMI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• DVI – USB-C to DVI cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• Dual-Link DVI – USB-C to HDMI adapter + HDMI to Dual-Link DVI adapter
• VGA – USB-C to VGA cable or adapter (with Thunderbolt 3 support)
• USB-C/DisplayPort – USB-C cable with 4K video support
Windows computers require the latest firmware (BIOS) and other drivers to support this product. Check with your computer manufacturer for update information.
Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports USB 3.1 Gen 1 (5Gb) or Gen 2 (10Gb) devices when connected with proper cable or adapter (sold separately).
Second Thunderbolt 3 port supports Thunderbolt 3 devices natively. Also supports Thunderbolt and Thunderbolt 2 devices on Macs when used with the Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter, sold separately.
Full data transfer speed and power delivery capabilities require the use of the included or comparable Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable (which also supports all laptop power deliveries). Please be aware that some other cables support only lower data transfer speeds (20Gbps) and/or power delivery capabilities (60W).
When used with a Mac with Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt ports, the Echo 11 Dock does not provide power delivery to charge the computer, the second Thunderbolt 3 port does not support USB devices, and only one 4K monitor is supported.