Elgato Game Capture HD
Elgato Game Capture HD enables you to record and stream Xbox, PlayStation or Wii U gameplay.
Even if you forget to press the record button, the unique Flashback Recording feature lets you timeshift your gameplay and record retroactively.
Thanks to unlimited Full HD 1080p capture, you remain in full control of your footage, directly where you need it.
With one click, you can stream your gameplay to YouTube or Twitch, and share your journey with friends and fans on YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Record your Xbox, PlayStation or Wii U gameplay to a Mac or PC
- Built-in live streaming to YouTube and Twitch
- Unlimited Full HD 1080p capture
- Flashback Recording feature to record retroactively
- Immediate access and full control of your captures
- One-click sharing to YouTube, Facebook and Twitter
- Lag-free HDMI pass-through to the TV
- Compact size and easy setup
Your skills. Immortalized.
The gaming experience is all about sharing. Record and stream your Xbox, PlayStation or Wii U gameplay and share your journey with friends, fans and generations to come.
Elgato Game Capture HD doesn’t need a lot of cables or even a power supply to record your game: With direct PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii U input, you can use a single cable to connect it to your console. And since it’s only about the size of a deck of cards, you can be sure it will not intimidate your other gaming gear.
Nothing beats sharing your journey right when it happens. The built-in Live Streaming feature gets you up and running on Twitch, YouTube or Ustream in a snap, but it doesn’t stop there. Now, Stream Command puts you in charge: easily add your webcam and overlays, and change your stream layout on-the-fly with scenes. Add your voice with the built-in Live Commentary feature, and you’re all set for the big show.
When you’re in the zone, you shouldn’t have to worry about your capture. With Flashback Recording, Elgato Game Capture HD has your back – simply slide back in time on your PC or Mac and hit the record button retroactively. The lag-free passthrough to your TV will let you focus on your game, until you’re ready to marvel at your feats. Re-living greatness has never been this easy.
Be in control.
You’ve achieved epicness, and with Elgato Game Capture HD, there is no limit to what you’ll be able to do next. Seamlessly capture hours of your best moments in unmatched quality and access them directly right where you need them – you’ll be instantly ready to create history.
You don’t even have to choose between live streaming and high quality capture. No matter what resolution you stream, you can simultaneously capture full resolution 1080p, with separate tracks of all of your stream elements. Now, your stream archive is only the beginning.
Elgato Game Capture HD was created with one goal in mind: to help you share your proudest moments with a high-quality, elegant solution that doesn’t get in your way. Focus on your gameplay – because ultimately, that’s what it’s all about.
- PC: Windows 7 SP1 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- Mac: OS X 10.9 (or later), 4 GB RAM, built-in USB 2.0 port
- 2 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo (or comparable)
- Stream Command: 2nd generation Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-2xxx or comparable) Windows 7 or later
- Elgato Game Capture HD, Quick Start Guide, USB cable, HDMI cable, PlayStation 3 cable, Component adapter
- Interface: USB 2.0
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One & Xbox 360, Wii U (unencrypted HDMI), PlayStation 3 (A/V In)
- Output: HDMI (pass-through)
- Supported resolutions: 1080p (simultaneous 60 fps pass-through and 30 fps capture), 1080i, 720p (60 or 30 fps capture), 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i, 288p, 240p
- Dimensions: 73 x 24 x 109 mm / 2.9 x 1.0 x 4.3 in
- Weight: 142 g / 5 oz