LaCie Rugged RAID (Thunderbolt/USB 3.0)
Toughest in the Field.
Fast and Secure Anywhere.
Thunderbolt and USB 3.0 for speeds of up to 240 MB/s1Bus powered via Thunderbolt for mobile workflows Hardware RAID 0/1 flexibility for speed or security Shock, dust, and water resistance for all-terrain use
design by neil poulton
The LaCie RuggedTM RAID delivers a game-changing blend of PC and Mac® compatibility, capacity, speed, mobility, and reliability. As the ultimate solution for on-the-go professionals, the LaCie Rugged adapts to the need for performance or complete data security.
Field-Based Content Storage: With 4 TB of capacity in RAID 0, the LaCie Rugged offers massive amounts of storage to carry all the content needed for ongoing projects. Acquire more photos, footage, and other types of content in the field with a single solution than ever before.
Field-Based Editing: In RAID 0, users get up to 240 MB/s, which provides enough bandwidth to store and transfer twice as many photos at twice the speed. Users can even start to edit photos in the field with Adobe® Lightroom®.
1 These transfer rates were achieved using AJA System Test when connected to a Mac computer via the Thunderbolt interface.
- Computer with a Thunderbolt, USB 3.0, or USB 2.0 port
- Thunderbolt: Mac OS® X 10.6.8 or later
- USB 3.0: Latest version of Windows Vista®, Windows 7, Windows 8 / Mac OS X 10.6 or later Minimum free disk space: 600 MB recommended
- LaCie Rugged RAID with integrated Thunderbolt cable USB 3.0 cable (USB 2.0 compatible)
- Removable cover and spare
- Power supply (for use with USB 3.0 connection)
- Quick Install Guide