NewerTech Universal Drive Adapter
NewerTech Universal Drive Adapter - connects any Standard 2.5", 3.5" or 5.25" drive via USB 3.0 interface. Adapter w/Power. Fast, Simple, Plug & Play. GREAT for transferring data, etc. 1 Year NewerTech Limited Warranty.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Variant: Default Title
- SKU: NWTU3NVSPATA
- Product Type: HDD Adapter
- Access data from almost any bare drive from the last 15 years* via USB
- Reuse bare drives no longer used as a computer's main drive.
- Drive connection and activity LED indicator light
- Connect via USB 3.0, USB 2.0, and USB 1.1 port
- Supports real-world data rates of up to 200MB/s
- Supports drives up to 6.0TB (6000GB) and beyond
- Plug and play ease of use
The "Swiss Army Knife" of Disk Connectivity...Turns Any Bare Drive Into An External Storage Solution!!
The NewerTech USB Universal Drive Adapter is the perfect tool for accessing bare drives without having to install them into a computer or drive enclosure. Being compatible with almost any 2.5-inch, 3.5-inch or 5.25-inch drive from the last 15 years makes it the go-to tool for accessing data on IDE, ATA, ATAPI, and SATA drives.
It's the ultimate add-on to any workbench, small enough to travel in your toolbox or tuck away in a drawer so it's ready whenever you need to access drive data via USB. The Universal Drive Adapter is the "must have" universal data access tool.
- USB Universal Drive Adapter
- UL Listed, Universal auto-switching power supply
- High-quality double-shielded connecting cable: USB 3.0 (Micro-B) to USB 3.0 or USB 2.0/1.1 (Standard-A)
- SATA data and power combo cable
- IDE/ATA extension cable
- NewerTech Universal Drive Adapter User Guide (439KB PDF)
- 2.5", 3.5", or 5.25" hard drives, SSDs, or optical drives with any standard IDE/ATA/ATAPI 40 pin or SATA interface
- USB 3.0 (Micro-B), USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 backwards compatibile
- Innostor IS611
- RoHS CE
- UL Listed, Universal auto-switching power supply AC input 100~240v 50/60Hz DC output 12v/2A, 5v/2A
- 1.9 in (W) x 3.35 in (D) x .53 in (H) / 49 mm (W) x 85 mm (D) x13.4 mm (H)
- 1.4 oz (.04 kg) with accessories 14.3 oz (0.40 kg)
- Compatible with any computer that can support USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 external drives
- OS X 10.3.9 or later. Support for drives over 2TB requires Mac OS X 10.5 and later
- Windows XP or later. Support for drives over 2TB requires Windows Vista and later
Note: Some older operating systems will not support the speed improvements of USB 3.0, but will still work as a USB 2.0 device.
OWC Note: 3.0TB hard drives are only recognized by Windows XP 64-bit versions or later. The Windows XP 32-bit version DOES NOT support 3.0TB drives.
- Linux version capable of supporting USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 external storage devices
- 1 Year NewerTech Product Limited Warranty