NewerTech USB 3.0/2.0 to to DVI, VGA, HDMI Video Display Adapter
Connect to LCD/Plasma, Add Additional Display(s). Supports resolutions up to 2048 x 1152. For Intel Macs, PCs. 1 Year Newer Technology Warranty.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
View More. Create More
Expand your workstation's visual real estate with the NewerTech USB 3.0 to DVI Video Adapter, the easiest way to connect multiple DVI, HDMI, and VGA displays, projectors, and HD televisions to your Mac or PC through your USB 3.0 or 2.0 port.
Boost your productivity levels via this incredibly small, lightweight, bus-powered adapter. Multi-task without overlapping files and application windows for a more efficient workflow, or surf the internet and watch movies in up to 1080p while continuing to access your desktop. View investment charts and live market data simultaneously. Utilize one display for program tools and another for graphics and video production with supported resolutions up to 2048x1152.
Mirror the content on your original screen across any display connected via USB 3.0 or USB 2.0 for dynamic presentations, family videos, photo collections, and more. The built-in dedicated USB bus-powered video card contains the latest chipset and compression technologies for uncompromised full-screen playback of high-definition video, as well as fluid web page and document scrolling.
View more and create more with the multiple display access provided by the NewerTech USB 3.0 to DVI Video Adapter.
- NewerTech USB 3.0 to DVI Video Adapter
- USB 3.0 cable (Standard-A to Micro-B)
- DVI to HDMI adapter
- DVI to VGA adapter
- User guide
- OS X 10.6 or later
- Windows XP SP2 (32-bit)1 or Windows Vista (32-bit or 64-bit) or later
- Mac or PC featuring USB 2.0 interface
- Recommended (best performance)
- Mac or PC featuring USB 3.0 interface
- Video streaming is supported up to 1080p
- Resume from hibernation and sleep supported
- Supports up to 4 (Mac) or 6 (PC) USB display adapters simultaneously
- (1) USB 3.0 (backward compatible with USB 2.0)
Video Interface Support
- HDMI (via included adapter)
- VGA (via included adapter)
Display Mode Support
- Extended Desktop (default)
- Mirrored Desktop
- Primary Display
Resolution and Color4,5
- Resolution Support
- 640x480, 800x600, 1024x768, 1280x720, 1280x768, 1280x800, 1280x1024, 1366x768, 1400x1050, 1600x1200, 1680x1050, 1920x1080, 1920x1200, 2048x1152
- Color Depth6
- Support for both 16-bit and 32-bit color quality
- Environmental (Operating)
- Temperature (°F) 32° — 104°
- Temperature (°C) 0° — 40°
- Environmental (Non-Operating)
- Temperature (°F) -4° — 158°
- Temperature (°C) -20 — 70°
- Height: 0.8 in (1.9 cm)
- Width: 1.8 in (4.6 cm)
- Length: 2.9 in (7.4 cm)
- 1 Year NewerTech Product Limited Warranty
- View more information about the 1 Year NewerTech Product Limited Warranty
- Windows XP 64-bit is not supported
- OpenGL hardware acceleration is not supported under OS X or Windows XP, and is not supported in full screen mode under later generations of Windows. Certain application features that require hardware-based OpenGL acceleration will have limited or no functionality.
- Varying degrees of support exist for DirectX and Direct 3D technologies in Windows. For more information please visit http://www.displaylink.com/support/ticket.php?id=259
- Interlaced and reduced blanking modes are not supported.
- Not all displays will support all resolutions and color depth.
- Color management workflows are not supported.