OWC Mercury Accelsior Pro Q PCIe Storage for Mac Pro 2008-2012
Create your best work, faster than ever before. Mercury Accelsior Pro Q offers up to 2TB of ultra-fast PCIe storage to take your creative workflow to the next level. Step up to the fastest Mac Pro you've ever experienced — with phenomenal data speeds up to 1293MB/s, Mercury Accelsior Pro Q makes high-demand creative tasks a breeze.
Big Capacity, Blazing-Fast PCIe Storage
- Up to 1,293MB/s sustained speeds
- Capacity up to 2TB
- PCIe 2.0 x8 SSD
- 3 year warranty
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
The Ultimate Performance Storage Upgrade
Mercury Accelsior Pro Q delivers a gigantic speed boost to virtually any system. Streamline your workflow and say goodbye to frustrating render wait-times, dropped frames and spinning beachballs. With this much bandwidth, you can preview, render and process files at full resolution. The bottom line is you create much more and wait much less.
It's an Easy DIY Install
Mercury Accelsior Pro Q installs in any available PCIe x8 slot in your 2008-2012 Mac Pro or OWC Mercury Helios. Download the driver and you're up and running in a flash. Watch our comprehensive install videos for step-by-step installation instructions relevant to your machine.
Tested, Tested, Tested Again
The Mercury Accelsior Pro Q is proudly designed in Austin, Texas and undergoes a rigorous 7-stage testing procedure including 100% burn-in, resulting in unwavering dependability. We back the Mercury Accelsior Pro Q with a 3-year limited warranty and OWC's free USA-based lifetime support.
- Four Sandforce 2281 processors
- LSI SAS2308
NAND Flash Components
- Tier 1 synchronous MLC NAND flash storage
- PCIe 2.0 x8
- Mac OS X 10.9 or later
- Windows 7 or later
- Mac: driver download from OWC required
- PC: driver auto-detected and installed (internet connection required)
- Mac: MacPro3,1 or MacPro4,1 or MacPro5,1 (must use one of the two 16x slots)
- PC: Desktop PC with an available PCIe 2.0 or higher slot, with 8 or 16 lanes.
- PCIe Chassis: Compatible with OWC Helios (current drivers required)
- 480GB, 1TB, 2TB
- Sequential Read/Write (Compressible Data) - Read: 1450 MB/s, Write: 1362 MB/s
- Sequential Read/Write (Incompressible Data) - Read: 1293 MB/s, Write: 794 MB/s
- Random Read/Write - Read: ~ 96K IOPS, Write: ~ 58K IOPS
- 7% over provisioning
- Chip based data encryption: 128-bit AES-compliant
- Not supported
- Not supported
- Designed to operate silently
- Height: 5.1 in / 131mm. Half-height profile.
- Width: .9 in / 22mm
- Length: 7.1 in / 180mm. Half-length profile.
- .45 lb / .2kg
- Temperature (°F) 32°F to 158°F
- Temperature (°C) 0°C to 70°C
- Temperature (°F) -40°F to 185°F
- Temperature (°C) -40°C to 85°C
3 Year OWC Solution Limited Warranty
View more information about the 3 Year OWC SSD Limited Warranty
The best warranty is one you never have to use, but should the need occur – OWC is proud to provide a superior level of support and warranty coverage to our customers. Even when not used, we understand the peace of mind afforded by a longer warranty period. OWC's industry leading coverage is a testament to our confidence in the reliability of the solutions that we offer. OWC solutions are engineered to demanding quality standards in order to deliver the most reliable, highest performance available on the market in each storage category.
* Sequential Read/Write benchmarks based on an Apple MacPro5,1 running OS X 10.10.5. Random Read/Write test performed on a desktop PC running Windows 10.
- Mercury Accelsior Pro Q SSD
- SATA power cable
- Assembly Manual and User Guide