Add more full speed Thunderbolt ports to your computer!
For all M1 Macs, Thunderbolt 3 equipped Macs, and Thunderbolt 4 PCs.
- All the Thunderbolt you’ve always wanted: For the first time ever, add more full speed, fully functional Thunderbolt ports to your computer.
- Plug it all in: Your devices will deliver the same compatibility as when they’re plugged directly into your computer.
- More devices: Connect more storage, two 4K displays or one 5K/6K/8K display2, accessories... you name it, you can use it.
- Reinvents the Daisy Chain: Create multiple independent “tree branches.” Plus, connect multiple bus-powered devices.
- Powerful: Thunderbolt port provides power delivery + charging.
- Adjustable LED: customise your illumination for your work setting.
- Securable: Kensington Nano slot for anti-theft cabling.
- Thunderbolt Certified: Built-in OWC reliability and dependability for Mac and Windows.
More Ports for A World of Possibilities
For the first time ever, the OWC Thunderbolt™ Hub lets you consolidate and simplify the connectivity between all your devices with all the Thunderbolt ports you’ve always wanted. The OWC Thunderbolt Hub’s four Thunderbolt (USB-C) ports and one USB port massively expand the connection possibilities of your Apple M1 Mac, any Apple ‘Intel’ Mac with Thunderbolt 3, or any Thunderbolt 4 PC so you can do more and do it all easier.
One Hub to Connect Them All
Through a single Thunderbolt port on your Mac or PC1, you can literally connect and charge anything via this compact hub: dual 4K displays or one 5K/6K/8K display, high-performance storage including NVMe solutions, A/V mixers, phone or tablet, even desktop accessories like a keyboard or mouse. Accessories with past, present or future USB or Thunderbolt interfaces…they all connect to the OWC Thunderbolt Hub.
Removing any device other than the last one in a daisy chain will break your chain and disconnect devices until the chain connection is re-established. The OWC Thunderbolt Hub lets you create three separate “tree branch” chains so you can remove devices from one chain without affecting or disconnecting the other chains. You can even add three Thunderbolt bus-powered devices.
In the past, daisy chaining external storage required you to place it as close to the front of the chain for the fastest and most reliable performance. That wasn’t possible with bus-powered drives as they had to be placed last in the Thunderbolt chain…and the chain was limited to just one bus-powered device! Now you can connect multiple portable SSDs directly to the OWC Thunderbolt Hub and experience the fastest speed your storage device can deliver.