OWC USB-C 10-Port Dock Mini Display with 80 Watt Power Supply
Featuring 10 ports, USB-C Dock brings the connectivity you need back into your day-to-day. Complete with five USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports - including two high-power charging ports and one USB-C port - you can reconnect and charge your current and future devices. The USB-C Dock also features Gigabit Ethernet, a newly added Mini DisplayPort for the professional / pro-sumer wanting a diversity of display options, and combo audio ports along with an SD card reader for even more connectivity.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Variant: Space Gray
- SKU: OWCTCDK10PMDSG
- Product Type: USB-C Dock
USB-C Dock Specifications:
- OS X 10.10 or later 1
- Windows 10 or later
- Ethernet driver required for OS X 10.10 and 10.11 only 2
- Driver not required for Windows
Boot Camp is supported
- Mac or PC featuring USB Type-C interface 3
- USB 3.0: OS X 10.10 or later
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A
- (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A high power4
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- (1) Mini DisplayPort
- (1) SD Card Slot
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet
- (1) 3.5 mm Audio Input/Output Combo
Display Support 5
- Mini DisplayPort with support for up to 4K/30Hz
- Supports DP++ (dual-mode)
- Does not support MST (Multi-Stream Transport)
SD Card Support
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 2TB
- Support for UHS-1 up to 40 MB/s
- Power Supply 6
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V, 4A
- Adapter plugs for international use sold separately
- Environmental (Operating)
- Temperature (°F) 32° — 104°
- Temperature (°C) 0° — 40°
- Environmental (Non-Operating)
- Temperature (°F) −4° — 158°
- Temperature (°C) −20° — 70°
- Height: 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Width: 3.5 in (9.0 cm)
- Length: 7.9 in (20.0 cm)
- 0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)
- The Apple SuperDrive is not currently supported through the USB-C Dock.
- Driver is NOT required, nor recommended for macOS 10.12.
- A built-in USB-C connection is required to use the HDMI port on the dock. The HDMI port will not function if the USB-C connection on the computer is provided by a PCIe card.
- High power USB ports for charging mobile devices are compliant with the USB-IF Battery Charging 1.2 specification, delivering up to 1.5 A or 1500 mA.
- The USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port does not support video signals or video adapters. Only the Mini DisplayPort interface can be used to add a display, by connecting a compatible screen.
- Up to 60W of power available for device charging through the USB Type-C Computer Link port. Devices that require more than 60W may charge slowly or not at all.
- Replacement Power Supply Warranty: 1 Year.
- OWC USB-C Dock
- 0.5 Meter (18") USB Type-C cable
- External power supply and power cable
- User Guide (Download Only)