OWC USB-C 10-Port Dock Mini Display with 80 Watt Power Supply
Featuring 10 ports, USB-C Dock brings the connectivity you need back into your day-to-day. Complete with five USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports - including two high-power charging ports and one USB-C port - you can reconnect and charge your current and future devices. The USB-C Dock also features Gigabit Ethernet, a newly added Mini DisplayPort for the professional / pro-sumer wanting a diversity of display options, and combo audio ports along with an SD card reader for even more connectivity.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
USB-C Dock Specifications:
- OS X 10.10 or later 1
- Windows 10 or later
- Ethernet driver required for OS X 10.10 and 10.11 only 2
- Driver not required for Windows
Boot Camp is supported
- Mac or PC featuring USB Type-C interface 3
- USB 3.0: OS X 10.10 or later
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A
- (2) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Standard-A high power4
- (1) USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C
- (1) Mini DisplayPort
- (1) SD Card Slot
- (1) Gigabit Ethernet
- (1) 3.5 mm Audio Input/Output Combo
Display Support 5
- Mini DisplayPort with support for up to 4K/30Hz
- Supports DP++ (dual-mode)
- Does not support MST (Multi-Stream Transport)
SD Card Support
- SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards up to 2TB
- Support for UHS-1 up to 40 MB/s
- Power Supply 6
- External UL-listed universal auto-switching power supply
- AC input: 100 ~ 240V, 50/60Hz
- DC output: 20V, 4A
- Adapter plugs for international use sold separately
- Environmental (Operating)
- Temperature (°F) 32° — 104°
- Temperature (°C) 0° — 40°
- Environmental (Non-Operating)
- Temperature (°F) −4° — 158°
- Temperature (°C) −20° — 70°
- Height: 1.1 in (2.8 cm)
- Width: 3.5 in (9.0 cm)
- Length: 7.9 in (20.0 cm)
- 0.9 lbs. (0.4 kg)
- The Apple SuperDrive is not currently supported through the USB-C Dock.
- Driver is NOT required, nor recommended for macOS 10.12.
- A built-in USB-C connection is required to use the HDMI port on the dock. The HDMI port will not function if the USB-C connection on the computer is provided by a PCIe card.
- High power USB ports for charging mobile devices are compliant with the USB-IF Battery Charging 1.2 specification, delivering up to 1.5 A or 1500 mA.
- The USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-C port does not support video signals or video adapters. Only the Mini DisplayPort interface can be used to add a display, by connecting a compatible screen.
- Up to 60W of power available for device charging through the USB Type-C Computer Link port. Devices that require more than 60W may charge slowly or not at all.
- Replacement Power Supply Warranty: 1 Year.
- OWC USB-C Dock
- 0.5 Meter (18") USB Type-C cable
- External power supply and power cable
- User Guide (Download Only)