Sonnet Fusion PCIe Flash Drive (Thunderbolt 2)
Portable M.2 Gen 3 PCIe SSD storage device with Thunderbolt 2 interface. Compatible with any Mac® or Windows computer with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port. Thunderbolt port-powered.
World's Fastest Bus-Powered Thunderbolt 2 Portable Storage.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Superior Performance—Data transfer rates of up to
- 1350 MB/s to support 4K workflows
- Bus Powered via Thunderbolt—Achieve total mobility without the need for a power adapter and cable
- Pocketable—Fits in the palm of your hand
- Thunderbolt 2 Interface—Maximum performance with computers with Thunderbolt 2 technology; backward compatible with 10Gbps Thunderbolt technology
- Rugged Construction—Aluminum enclosure with attached Thunderbolt cable withstands heavy use
- Boot Support for Macs—Supports booting OS X® 10.9.5+
- Mac® and Windows® Compatible—Connects one high-performance PCIe Gen 3 SSD to any Mac or Windows PC with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port
|FUS-TB2-256GB||Fusion PCIe Flash Drive (256GB)|
|Form Factor||Portable storage enclosure|
|Bus Interface||20Gbps Thunderbolt 2|
|Power||Bus-powered via Thunderbolt connection|
|Operating Temperature||0˚ C to 40˚ C (32˚ F to 104˚ F)
|Data Transfer Speed||Up to 1350 MB/s read, 1288 MB/s write, depending on host interface
|Boot Support (Mac)||Supports booting OS X 10.9.5|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||2.8 x 4.1 x 1 in (70 x 103.2 x 26.5 mm)|
|Weight||10 oz. (290 gm.)|
- Mac with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port
- OS X 10.8.5+
- macOS Sierra compatible
- PC with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port
- Windows 10, 8, 7
- Windows Server 2012, 2008
- Although SSD manufacturers and OS X 10.6+ define 1 gigabyte as 1,000,000,000 bytes, many other computer operating systems calculate a gigabyte by dividing the bytes by 1,073,741,824 (230). This distinction may be a cause of confusion, as an SSD with a manufacturer rating of 1000GB may have its capacity reported by the operating system as 915GB.