Sonnet MacCuff Mini
Bracket to mount a Mac mini to the back of a monitor, or under a table using VESA 75 or 100 mounting holes.
MacCuff minis feature a rugged steel frame with a refined, durable finish to prevent scratching, and provides a perfect space to place your Mac mini. With VESA mounting screw locations, you can easily install MacCuff mini to VESA-compatible LCD displays to create a sleek and minimal workspace. Or to help eliminate desktop cable clutter, attach MacCuff mini under or on a desk or shelf using the provided drill template and screws.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Mounts your Mac mini to the back of a monitor, under or on a desk or table (screws included)
- Rugged steel design with a refined finish that prevents scratches
- Steel locking bar provides added security (lock not included)
- Mounts to either VESA 75 or VESA 100 hole pattern
- Provides simple cable management to secure power cord and other cables; prevents accidental unplugging
- Eliminates monitor cable clutter with included 35cm monitor cable
- Allows normal WiFi and Bluetooth operation with open-frame design
- Simple installation with concise documentation
- Mac mini or Mac mini with OS X Server [mid 2010 (4,1) through late 2014 (current 7,1)]
- Apple® Airport Time Capsule® (first-fourth generation; early 2008-mid 2011 square, low-profile models)
|Form Factor||Computer bracket|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||7.9 x 8.3 x 1.6 in. (20.1 x 21 x 3.9 cm)|
|VESA Mount||75 mm or 100 mm hole pattern(2)|
|9/32" (7 mm)|
- The locking bar included is intended for use as a theft deterrent and will provide added security ONLY when used with a lock.
- Not compatible with monitors that attach the monitor stand to the monitor using the VESA holes.