Sonnet RackMac Pro
4U enclosure to install and secure one or two Mac Pro computers in a rack mount enviroments.
Sonnet’s RackMac Pro makes Mac Pro rack integration simple. This model configuration includes two mounting brackets to securely enclose two Mac Pros in 4U of rack space. Because of the RackMac Pro’s modular design, you can install or work with one computer at a time. Constructed of sturdy steel to protect the computers, the RackMac Pro enables unrestricted airflow through the Mac Pros to keep them cool, according to Apple’s specifications, even when the RackMac is installed between other equipment in the rack. A front panel power switch and USB 3.0 port for each computer enables you to turn the computers on and off, and connect a peripheral to each without having to access the back of the computer. Panel-mount HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and power cables connect the ports on the back of each Mac Pro to ports on the back of the RackMac Pro for convenient external connection. The RackMac Pro's open-back design allows access to the computers' Thunderbolt ports.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Pro Rackmount Solution—Secure enclosure for one or two Mac Pro computers
- Wide Compatibility—4U height, shallow mounting depth, standard mounting holes, and rackmount extension rails enable easy installation into any standard equipment rack
- Front Panel Peripheral Connectivity—USB 3.0 ports support connection of a USB peripheral (keyboard, flash drive, etc.) to each computer
- Rear Panel Connectivity—Panel-mount HDMI, Gigabit Ethernet, USB 3.0, and power cables connect the Mac Pro's ports to ports on the back of the RackMac Pro for convenient external cable connection
- Improved Design—New captive thumbscrews and dual faceplates make computer installation and cable access easier
- Makes Your Mac Pro Road Ready—Strong, secure padded Computer Mounting Modules envelop the Mac Pros to protect their finish, hold them firmly in place, and make them road-ready, perfect for portable rack installations
- Supports Twin 10G Mounting—Provides mounting support for Twin 10G Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet to Thunderbolt Adapter next to each Mac Pro using the optional Twin 10G Mounting Kit
- Configure As Needed—Available with one or two pre-installed Computer Mounting Modules; additional computer mounting module available separately
- Mac Pro (Late 2013)
|RACK-PRO-1X||RackMac Pro (with one Computer Mounting Module and space for the installation of a second module, sold separately)|
|RACK-PRO-2X||RackMac Pro (with two Computer Mounting Modules)|
|19 x 16 x 7 in. (48.3 x 40.6 x 17.8 cm)|
(Per Computer Mounting Module)