Sonnet SF3 Series - CFast 2.0 Pro Card Reader
Featuring a 40Gbps Thunderbolt™ 3 interface, the SF3 Series - CFast 2.0 Pro Card Reader quickly ingests footage from CFast memory cards to any Mac or Windows computer with Thunderbolt 3 ports—on location, in the studio, or in the edit suite—at the fastest speeds the cards will support.
As the industry’s first CFast 2.0 card reader for Thunderbolt 3, the SF3 Series - CFast 2.0 Pro Card Reader employs its dual card slots to take advantage of the tremendous bandwidth offered by Thunderbolt 3. Capable of ingesting files simultaneously from two cards at concurrent data transfer speeds up to 1000+ MB/s—more than double the average ingest speed of USB 3.0 card readers—using the Sonnet reader makes for a significantly more convenient and efficient workflow.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Superior Performance—Supports ingest of files from any two CFast cards at maximum speed
- 40Gbps Thunderbolt 3 Interface—Connects to any Thunderbolt 3 computer port, or at the end of a Thunderbolt 3 device daisy chain
- Dual CFast Slots—Enable simultaneous ingest of files from two cards up to 1000 MB/s aggregate
- Bus-Powered—Powered through Thunderbolt connection; no power adapter required
- Rugged Construction—Aluminum enclosure with user-replaceable, captive Thunderbolt 3 (40Gbps) cable with USB-C connector withstands heavy use
- macOS and Windows Compatible
- Mac® Thunderbolt 3 ports
- macOS® 10.12+
- PC with Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Windows® 10
|SF3-2CFST||SF3 Series - CFast 2.0 Pro Card Reader|
|External Connectors||CFast slots
|Data Transfer Speed||Up to 1000+ MB/s aggregate|
|Bus Interface||40Gbps Thunderbolt 3|
|Power||Bus-powered via Thunderbolt 3 connection|
|Dimensions WxDxH:||5.75 x 3.5 x 1 in. (144.8 x 88.9 x 25.4 mm)|
- Windows computers require the latest firmware (BIOS) and Thunderbolt drivers to support this product. Check with your computer manufacturer for update information.