Sonnet Twin 10G
Dual-Port 10GBase-T Thunderbolt 2 Adapter for adding 10 Gigabit Ethernet connectivity to any computer with a Thunderbolt 2 or Thunderbolt port. Two RJ45 ports and two Thunderbolt 2 ports.
Specifications and appearance are given as guidelines and may change without notice.
- Adds 10GbE Connectivity—Simple way to add dual RJ45 10 Gigabit Ethernet ports to your Thunderbolt 2- or Thunderbolt-enabled computer
- Cost Effective—Connects to 10GbE infrastructure via inexpensive CAT-6 or CAT-6A cables at distances up to 55 or 100 meters, respectively
- Two Thunderbolt 2 Ports—Maximum performance with computers with 20Gbps Thunderbolt 2 technology, works with host computers and other devices equipped with 10Gbps Thunderbolt technology. Daisy chain up to six devices.
- Thunderbolt-Certified for Mac and Windows—One-size-fits-many solution for mixed computer environments
- Sleek, Quiet, Compact—Handsome aluminum housing and ultra-quiet fan effectively cool the components, enabling use in noise-sensitive environments; compact size allows easy placement
- Easy Setup—Simple driver installation, configured through OS X Network control panel or Windows Device Manager
- Supports Wake-on-LAN—Adapter can remotely wake computer
- Supports Transparent Failover—Keeps your computer connected in case a single cable is disconnected or one of the ports fails
- Supports Link Aggregation (Teaming)—Increases throughput beyond what a single connection can sustain
- Mac Pro Mate—Using optional Twin 10G Mounting Kit, supports mounting in Sonnet’s xMac Pro Server and RackMac Pro rackmount solution for the new Mac Pro
- Mac with a Thunderbolt or Thunderbolt 2 port
- Mac with a Thunderbolt 3 port with an Apple Thunderbolt 3 (USB C) to Thunderbolt 2 Adapter
- OS X 10.8.5+
- macOS Sierra compatible
- PC with a Thunderbolt 2 port
- 64-bit editions of Windows 10, 8, 7
|TWIN10G-TB2||Twin 10G Thunderbolt 2 to Dual-Port 10 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter|
4.9 x 6.3 x 2.7 in. (12.5 x 16 x 6.8 cm)
|Weight (including power supply)||3.3 lbs. (1.5 kg)|
|Link Aggregation||Supported on macOS, Windows Server Editions, and Windows 7(1)|
|Packets||Maximum packet size: 9000 bytes (jumbo packets)|
|Power Supply||Universal 60W, 100-240V AC, 50-60 Hz|
|Operating Temperature||0˚ C to 35˚ C (32˚ F to 95˚ F)|
- Switch/router must support link aggregation (teaming) and ports must be configured for link aggregation. Windows 7 link aggregation support requires an Intel driver download. Link aggregation not supported by Windows 8 or 10.